Except where noted, all text and photographs Copyright © 2015 Stanley D. Williams. All Rights Reserved.

Books I read during my journey from Evangelicalism to Roman Catholicism can be found here:
Recommended Books on Catholicism and Christianity.

Tuesday, June 1, 1993

Milky the Clown

Twin Pines Dairy's Milky the Clown, circa 1950
During a special visit to my kindergarten class, this clown scared me silly. But I still loved milk...although we had a loyalty to the competition from Sealtest Dairy where my Dad was the Safety Director for the delivery trucks. 

Clare Cummings was the man behind the white mask. There's a webpage dedicated to his love of kids and magic at DetroitKidShow.com

1 comment:

  1. Loved Milky the Clown! So wonderful,so irreplaceable. So many names come out of the memory banks: Poopdeck Paul, Captain Jolly, Hal Peary doing Faygo, Oopsy, Sir Graves Ghastly, eventually Cleveland's traveling Ron Sweed - The Ghoul. Yes,so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete