Except where noted, all text and photographs Copyright © 2015 Stanley D. Williams. All Rights Reserved.

Books I read during my journey from Evangelicalism to Roman Catholicism can be found here:
Recommended Books on Catholicism and Christianity.

Friday, February 1, 1985

Campus Crusade for Christ

In the the book I related the circumstances that got both me and Pam involved taking pictures for Campus Crusade at their Explo '72 event in Dallas, ,Texas. Here are a few pictures of that time.

A couple of my not-so-famous photos.
And, Pam's famous photo...
...and how it was printed around the world.




Dallas and Linda Strom, our gracious sponsors at Campus Crusade's Staff Training in Purdue. Dallas died of cancer some years back, and today, Linda carries on a worldwide prison ministry, Discipleship Unlimited.



The famous (or infamous) Four Spiritual Laws. Promotional pictures I took at Purdue's staff training on our apartment carpet, and Trudy trying to ingest one. (We never fed her enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment